Why Register ?
YHPHO has become part of Public Health England, joining its Knowledge and Intelligence Team (Northern and Yorkshire).
This page is an historical archive only.
Sharing information is an important aim of the YHPHO.
- You will automatically receive our e-newsletter every month with updates on the latest news and developments at YHPHO.
- You will automatically receive an email alert listing new resources added to the site.
- You can choose to receive daily or weekly alerts about new resources by chosen subject.
- You can turn your email alerts ‘on’ and ‘off’ as you wish in your personally customised area of the site.
Add a resource
- You can add resources directly to the site. If you have a report or news item on a public health or related topic, just follow the steps using the Tagging Wizard by clicking ‘Contribute’ in the navigation bar. The resource will be added subject to approval by a YHPHO staff member.
Last Updated: Wednesday, 8th April 2009
- You will have access to a personally customised area of the site. Click on the Control Panel once you have logged in. You will find a range of options for controlling the look of the website, email alert options, logon details etc.
- You will also be able to track the pages you have visited and a list of the resources you have submitted.
- You will be able to view brief stats about levels of usage on the site.