YHPHO has become part of Public Health England, joining its Knowledge and Intelligence Team (Northern and Yorkshire).
This page is an historical archive only.
YHPHO provides access to high quality data, information and intelligence through a range of online tools designed to support decision-making. We also produce regular newsletters and occasional reports.
The Theme pages give details of YHPHO tools, data and resources on a particular topic. They also include the contact details of a YHPHO lead analyst and links to the lead area PHO.
The By place pages provide direct links to YHPHO resources relevant to locations in Yorkshire and the Humber.
Find out how we support Joint Strategic Needs Asssessment from our JSNA section.
Tools and data
Latest tools and data
- Access all our tools and data
- Child & Maternal Health and Young People tools and data
- Association of Public Health Observatories tools
A search facility appears on the left of each page and allows you to search the content of PHO websites. You can choose to change the options to retrieve content from the YHPHO website only. An advanced search is also available. Please consult our help page for further details about searching.
New additions to the website
- View the latest resources added to the YHPHO website.
- Register to receive a monthly email.
- We also promote selected new additions to the site via the banner and panels on our homepage and Twitter.
YHPHO news and events
Last Updated: Tuesday, 8th May 2012
- View the news section on the right hand menu to find out about new developments within YHPHO. We may also link to news from partner organisations and health intelligence information relating to Yorkshire and Humber.
- Consult our calendar of events to find out about forthcoming product releases, training.